1) To maintain 1138 coaches to run 23 mail/Exp. trains & 22 passenger train origination from SECR.
2) To provide neat, clean & hygienic linen on the above trains.
3) To ensure mechanized cleaning of coaches at all 3 Coaching Depots in SECR.
4) To maintain 80 NG Coaches to run 07 train services at Nagpur & Raipur division.
5) To do POH of BG ICF Coaches & NG Coaches at MIB Workshop, Nagpur.
6) To maintain 100 BOXNHL, 80 BOXN, 17 BCN, 12 BOBRN, 7 BRN & 13 BOBSN CC rakes for traffic availability. In addition to these, 6 BTAP CC rakes of M/s BALCO & 2 BOBRN CC rakes of CSEB at Bilaspur.
7) To do examination of about 610 rakes in a month including CC, Primium End-to-End and Intensive.
8) To do ROH of 600 wagons at PPYd/Bhiali & 250 at BSP depot per month.
8) To do POH of about 400 wagons per month.
9) To maintain 40 EMD, 75 ALCO locomotives and 7 DEMU services.
10) To procure the M&P & T&P items for utilization of all departments of Railways.
11) To maintain & upkeep eight ARTs , six ARMEs & three 140T cranes for quick restoration of services after any breakdown.
12) To manufacture Bio-tanks(i.e conventional, Dual & Guard Van type) and production of Innoculum at Motibagh Workshop Nagpur.